Scroll to page top
- Open communication,
- Cooperation and
- Exemplary behaviour.
- We treat each other honestly and fairly, and we appreciate each other.
- We provide information in a rapid, comprehensible and purposeful manner.
- We define clear responsibilities.
- We use our employees’ strengths and further develop their potential.
- We trust our employees, and give them recognition and feedback.
- We demand flexibility, a willingness to learn and undergo training, and cross-company thinking.
- We consistently take action in the event of misconduct by our employees.
- Together with our employees, we agree on corporate goals, departmental goals and employee goals.
- We constantly monitor the achievement of these goals and implement measures in the event of deviations.
- We support our employees in their professional and personal development, and provide the necessary work equipment.
- We reward our employees’ performance when results are achieved.